Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wawa Colours

Multiple posts in a single month may seem a bit scary at first, but I'll try and ease you guys into it.
I've been playing around with watercolours recently and here are a couple of pieces that I like. Both are zombie-related, as this weekend I got all up on the premier of The Walking Dead miniseries. I've read a huge portion of the comics, loved them and the first episode and a half do not disappoint.
(I also was having fun with splatters)

This second piece was a little after I became sort of frustrated with the images I was producing, so I decided I'd cheer myself up. This style is inspired by Scott Campbell, awesome dude extrodinaire, works for Double Fine and makes a hilarious comic for them as well as other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment